We Pledge CDM Myanmar
This website application is meant to serve as an intermediary channel in order to assist the humanitarian aid processes to vulnerable and marginalized people and all affected people throughout Myanmar.
As the "We Pledge CDM" team, we commit to provide the following:
(1) The "We Pledge CDM" application to serve as a supporting platform for donors to directly communicate and donate civil servant heroes and to raise funds for those who are in needs of humanitarian aids such as those facing food insecurity and displacement due to conflict and violence throughout Myanmar.
(2) Close monitoring of data on our application to ensure accuracy with minimal data error (possible).
(3) Uploading of verified information of civil employee who are actually involved in peaceful coup resistance movement.
(4) Long-term provision of funds to the civil staff heroes, internally displaced People and those requiring urgent humanitarian aid during this period of revolution
(5) Weekly issue of financial statement for international funds from We Pledge CDM Official Facebook Page.
(6) Downloadable Donation Certificate from "We Pledge CDM" after the donation has been completed.
(7) Certificate of appreciation (Optional) directly from CRPH within 7-10 days upon providing transaction information in addition to WPC Certification.
We, "We Pledge CDM" team, shall not provide information or assistance regarding the following:
(1) The personal information of those who have volunteered for or donated through our application.
(2) Any confidential information of the civil staff heroes who have contacted us for help and of international fundraisers, except for their payment receiving information, which is a basic requirement for transferring donation.
(3) Any financial statements since our application only serves as a supporting platform to display the recepients' phone numbers for the local donors to transfer money directly.
(4) Disclosure of any donor information by any means.